Club of Warsaw - Polish-Russian Young Leaders Meeting Point - Call for Applications
The Club is a regular meeting platform for young and dynamic people from Poland and Russia, actively involved in public affairs at national, regional and local levels. The far-reaching aim of this initiative is to establish a network of young local leaders, willing and able to build new and improve existing links between local communities of the two neighbouring countries.
PROGRAMME: diplomatic protocol training with Adam Jarczynski; masterclasses: Negotiation in Action and Public Speaking (aspects of modern negotiation theory and technique: Anchoring, Framing, Reflecting, Active Listening) with former British Ambassador, Charles Crawford, simulations game and visit in Warsaw-based think-thank.
CONDITIONS TO PARTICIPATE:
- The candidate should be under 35
- She/He should deliver comprehensive CV and cover letter in English focused particularly on engagement in public affairs
- Application explaining the motivation and interest in English
- Moreover, the candidate should submit examples of her/his own contribution to local or regional public debates (articles, commentaries, blogs etc.)
- An absolutely necessary condition is a very good, active knowledge of English which will be the official language of the Club
REQUIREMENTS: CV and cover letter in English with examples of one contribution to local or regional public debates (articles, commentaries, blogs etc.) shall be sent to e-mail address: email@example.com
By sending all application documents via email you give consent for your personal data included in the application to be processed for the purposes of the event: „Club of Warsaw – Polish-Russian Young Leaders Meeting Point” by The Centre of Polish-Russian Dialogue and Understanding. This confirms as well that you become acquainted with the following information clause.
DATE AND PLACE: 30 May – 3 June 2019, Warsaw
WE COVER: accommodation, meals and training course, as well as up to 200 EUR transport expenditures for participants from Russia
APPLICATION: deadline is 25 April 2019