The Centre for Polish-Russian Dialogue and Understanding in cooperation with the City of Gdańsk are organising the fifth meeting of “Club of Gdańsk - Polish-Russian Young Leaders Meeting Point”.
The Club is a regular meeting platform for young and dynamic people from Poland and Russia, actively involved in public affairs at national, regional and local levels. The far-reaching aim of this initiative is to establish network of young local leaders, willing and able to build new and improve existing links between local communities of the two neighbouring countries.
PROGRAMME: diplomatic protocol training with Adam Jarczynski; masterclasses: Negotiation in Action and Public Speaking (aspects of modern negotiation theory and technique: Anchoring, Framing, Reflecting, Active Listening) with former British Ambassador, Charles Crawford
CONDITIONS TO PARTICIPATE:
- The candidate should be under 35
- She/He should deliver comprehensive CV in English focused particularly on engagement in public affairs
- application explaining the motivation and interest
- Moreover, the candidate should submit examples of her/his own contribution to local or regional public debates (articles, commentaries, blogs etc.)
- Absolutely necessary condition is a very good, active knowledge of English which will be the official language of the Club
DATE AND PLACE: 7-10 September 2017, Gdansk
WE COVER: accommodation, meals and training course, as well as up to 200 EUR transport expenditures for participants from Russia
Application deadline expired.
NOTICE: Club of Gdansk